VA Education Benefits

Many Georgetown University military-connected students use VA education benefits, also known at the GI Bill®. To use VA education benefits at Georgetown University, please refer to the school* that corresponds to your academic program for details pertaining to more information about the certification process. 

Prospective, admitted, and enrolled students, including students enrolled in dual degree programs that overlap multiple campuses, please contact your School Certifying Official. 

The Yellow Ribbon Program

The Yellow Ribbon Program (YRP) program is a voluntary agreement between an institution of higher learning and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to cover all or a portion of tuition and fees not covered by the Post-9/11 G.I. Bill. For current YRP rates and information click the link below.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at (new window) .